Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's a boy!






We already know it's a boy! Things could change, but the doctor says the little guy is pretty developed. You can tell in a couple of the pictures. When we went to get our ultrasound we were ready to watch a little blob sleep, but our baby never stopped moving. He jumped up and down and kept swimming out of the picture. The doctor had a hard time getting pictures because he wouldn't stop playing. I was laughing so hard because he can do backflips and frontflips already. I must say he is definitely a little Roberts already full of energy. The doctor commented that he has seen some active babies but our baby was the most active he has ever seen. We watched for a good fifteen minutes and the nurse said that Doctor Meredith has never watched a baby that long before. We all really enjoyed watching our baby put on a show for us. I felt pretty proud of my little boy!

6 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

YIPEE! you can already tell he's going to be sooo cute!

Chantell Hammond said...

Heather, I'm so excited for you! We are both having boys! Yay! But when the doctors say it isn't certain yet, keep that in mind. I was as far along as you are with Lucy when they told me she was probably a boy. But we found out a few weeks later she was obviously a girl. I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm way excited you have a blog!

Erin said...

YAAAAYYY!!!!

Jarmandashmar said...

Heather! I'm so excited for you! I keep leaving little comments on your facebook and here cuz I'm just so excited and I can't believe that I was the last to find out! haha, so have you guys started talking about names? I think I'm gonna come out and see you today after you get off work so you should call me, I love you!

walkerbunch said...

Congratulations Heather and Scott. We can't wait to meet the little guy!

Alison and Troy said...

Yay! congrats! way to keep it secret! I'm so happy you got a blog, too :)