Tuesday, April 12, 2011

150 About Me Questions!

Update 2013
01) Where do you want to live?
I live in Seattle and I love it here, but in dream land we would love to live by the ocean in Australia.
02) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a doctor by the age of 24, own a townhouse and live all by myself and eat toasted sandwiches on my cabinet. I didn't want to get married!
03) What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to put my thoughts into words. Whenever I try to say something really smart is comes out completely different than I want it to. And then people look at me like I am dumb.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Gummy Bear Jamba Juice
05) Favorite vegetable?
Do pickles count?
06) What was the last book you read?
"The Selection" 
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Gemini
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Earrings
09) Worst Habit?
Losing my keys
10) If you saw a stranger walking down the street would you offer him a ride?
Probably not. Maybe if he looked hurt or it was freezing.
11) What is your favorite sport?
Snowboarding or anything that doesn't involve a ball.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I like to say I have a realistic attitude. I prepare for the worst because then I am never disappointed. When something good happens I get overly excited! When something bad happens I deal with it really well because I was prepared mentally.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with a random person?
Probably become their best friend.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I have had a pretty freaking amazing life, not a lot of bad things have ever happened to me. When Lincoln was hospitalized for 3 days I was scared there was something really serious wrong with him. He is as healthy as can be now.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I love to have my feet held. It’s my favorite! It is so comforting!
16) Do you have any pets?
No. Animals tend to die on me. I have never owned an animal for longer than a year, and I have owned 7 dogs and 2 cats.
17) What are you afraid of?
Losing my boys. I get so paranoid at night that I wake up to every sound.
18) Are you outgoing or shy?
Depends. I am usually very outgoing, but in some situations I can be extremely shy. In High School I wasn’t shy in the least, but a little older and slightly more mature I am more shy.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Who could possibly ever think a clown was cute? Scary
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I have a pretty big nose. I wish it was a little smaller
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Partner, no one wants me as their conscience
22) What color eyes do you have?
Green
23) Ever been arrested?
Nope
24) Bottle or can soda?
Glass bottle. It seems fancy.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Go on vacation with my boys.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
The bath tub
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Exercise
30) Do you swear a lot?
Nope.I swear though when I am REALLY mad.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Flaky people. It seems like these days no one cares a darn about anyone but themselves and never follow through on their word.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Complicated
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Of course I appreciate romance.
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Ribs, steak, potatoes and gravy. I hate V8
35) Do you believe in God?
Yes!
36) Favorite 3 books?
Harry Potter, A Wrinkle in Time, The Giver
37) Do you believe in Soul mates?
I believe in meeting people that you knew in a previous life. When you meet those people there is that automatic connection and chemistry. I've met probably 5 people in my entire life like this, and it was incredible the connection we had. 
38) Favorite Color?
Every day I have a new favorite color. Today it is blue, I love my boy's blue eyes.
39) Favorite movie?
I could never choose a favorite movie! I love all Disney Movies, most drama and science fiction. There aren’t a lot I don’t like, but I tend to over analyze movies and if I find a flaw it really gets to me.
40) Any obsessions?
I have a small organizing obsession. I love storage containers and have a container for everything.
41) What do you hate doing?
Cooking. Oh it is so horrible! And Laundry, I hate folding clothes.
41) What sound makes you cringe?
Chewing on ice, biting popsicles, or scratching ice off windows. I have really sensitive teeth and the sound makes my teeth hurt. Even writing this is making me cringe!
42) Family or friends?
I have to have both! I love my family because they are there for me no matter what, but I am definitely someone that has to have a social life.
43) How many kids do you want? Girls/boys?
As many as I can love, provide plenty for and give all my attention. I will take whatever gender God blesses me with.
44) Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Oh my gosh! Yes! There was this boy that liked me so much and I was not into him. He wrote this song about how I led him on and broke his heart and sang it to my entire apartment. Things got really awkward because we all knew it was about me. I just smiled and said, “Wow, that girl sounds like a brat!”
45) What was your childhood nickname?
My dad called me Rooskin. (Don’t ask)
46) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Probably last week while dancing with my boys.
47) Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Hahahaha! I am totally ashamed to say yes.
48) How do you eat your cookie?
I eat around the edges and save the center for last
48) At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
A BMW car lot
49) Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes.
50) What items could you not go without during the day?
I honestly could sit on the couch butt naked all day if I had to, as long as no one has to see or smell me I could go without anything.
51) Do you think too much or too little?
Way too much. I am always thinking and imagining something. It makes sleeping difficult.
52) Where are your feet right now?
Right under my butt. I always sit on my feet.
53) Do you believe in fairy tales?
Yes I do! and I believe everyone deserves to have a fairy tale ending.
54) Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
My Best Friends Haley, Amanda and Chantell are going on 13-15 years.
55) What's the most you have spent on your hair?
Oh boy! This nut ruined my hair and I paid $135 for it. She bleached the whole thing blonde right before my wedding. So embarrassing! My co-workers said I looked like a “White Rat”
56) Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
On my Anatomy Professor, he was adorable and he let me retake the final twice.
57) Have you ever peed in public?
Yes, my friends and I have bladder problems. Apparently it isn’t normal.
58) Do you walk around the house naked?
No on wants to hear about me walking around my house naked.
59) What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
I drop my purse on the cabinet and start eating something
60) Have you ever been a bully?
I hate bullies
61) What is your favorite Holiday?
Easter. I love how relaxing it is and it leaves room to really focus on Christ. It also is always bright and happy.
62) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope
63) What color is your room?
Tan
64) What was the last movie you watched?
Hunger Games
65) Has anyone ever called you lazy?
I call myself lazy all the time
66) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Mmmmmmm, chocolate
67) What movie do you know every line to?
Toy Story 3
68) Do you read for fun?
yes!
69) Do you cry a lot?
Depends on the time of my life. I can go months without crying and then sometimes I cry over silly commercials, lol.
70) How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Nine, I totally need so much sleep.
71) Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Have you read my blog? I have terrible grammar. Although, some grammar mistakes make me cringe: Then than. Your, you’re. There, their, they’re. A lot. etc.
72) Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I get along with everyone
73) Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Tummy
74) Do you have a bubble?
I have no personal space at all until I am sleeping. I cannot handle when people sit on my legs, it feels like I can't breath. Doesn't make sense, but it is a fact!
75) What political party are you? Who did you vote for for President?
Party smarty.
76) On average,​ what do you think​ you cry about​ the most?​
Losing Lincoln
77) What'​s going​ on between you and the last person you kissed?​
Well he is my husband, so life is going on!
78) Are you talkative?​
I don’t talk a lot around my family but my friends can’t get me to shut up.
79) Do you announce when you have to pee?
Yep
80) Are you good at hiding your feelings?​
Oh gosh, I really wish I was. I am like an open book and people say my face is “very expressive." Although when it comes to serious stuff, I'm pretty good at portraying a different emotion than I feel.
81) Do you trust​ people easily?​
Nope, it’s a problem I have
82) Do you smile​ a lot?
Yep. My coach in high school never thought I was running hard enough because I was always smiling. He called me “happy Heather”.
83) Do you give out second​ chances easily?​
I give out 2nd, 3rd, 4th and forever chances. I am a very forgiving person.
84) One thing​ you'​re looking forward to?
Growing old with Scott
85) How do you feel about​ change?​
I love change! I like to have excitement in my life and change always brings in so many new things.
86) Are you ticklish?​
Not at all
87) Mints or chewing gum?
Mints! I can only chew gum for a few minutes cause it always loses its flavor and then I feel like I am chewing nasty spit.
88) What do you do all the time in a car?
Tell Lincoln to stop complaining, Scott to turn down the music all while shoving binkies in Maverick's mouth.
89) Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Several times. I have even changed my entire ward robe while driving.
90) What is one thing you miss about your past?
I miss having Santa bring me presents
91) Who was the last person to make you cry?
myself
92) Do you care what people think of you?
Too much. I wish I cared less.
93) Are you happy with your given name?
Yea
94) What is your guaranteed weeping movie?
The Notebook
95) What is the one thing you like to do alone?
Take baths
96) What do you carry with you at all times?
Both kids.
97) How do you eat an apple?
I usually slice it into wedges
98) What kind of first impression do you think you give people?
Happy and energetic
99) What should you be doing instead of this?
Feeding my kids
100) Who was the last person who called you?
My sister Denell (she is basically my best friend)
101) Are you ready?
Always ready and prepared for action
102) What is the last gift you gave someone?
I gave Lincoln Legos
103) Does everything happen for a reason?
No, everything happens because of people’s choices.
104) Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yep, I always want people to feel comfortable and happy around me
105) What kind of watch do you wear?
Some fancy, smancy one I got from Jensen Jewelers
106) What’s one car you will never buy?
I don’t like to say never cause it always seems to happen.
107) Would you die to save the life of someone you dearly love?
Yes, I would die to save the life of someone I “just loved”
108) What was the last thing you typed before this survey?
A different blog post
109) What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I play with my hair
110) Name ONE trait you hate in a person.
Laziness
111) What’s one thing you’re a loser at?
Baseball
112) When is the last time you made someone cry?
Today. I told Lincoln no.
113) Do you like the rain?
I LOVE the rain! I love kissing, dancing, jumping, running and crying in the rain.---edit: I now live in Seattle and my opinion of rain has changed. Not a fan.
114) Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Lincoln 
115) What are your plans for the weekend?
Hanging with my family
116) How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year?
Like no, no internet? I would have to get paid $12,853.
117) How long have you known your best friend?
13 years
118) What are you listening to?
Lincoln asking me questions and Maverick whining for my attention.
119) What was the last thing you laughed at?
I went to the park with Lincoln today and went down the slide. My feet got stuck under me and I totally fell onto my chest right off the slide. I started laughing really hard and all the other moms looked at me like I was crazy, hahahaha, still laughing.
120) What do you wish you were doing right now?
I wish I was on a beach tanning and playing in some sweet waves.
121) What musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The guitar
122) What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I get to spend the entire day with my Lincolnator
123) What's on your bedroom floor right now?
Nothing. Clean, clean.
124) What's currently bothering you?
My head is hurting. This is a lot of questions.
125) Are your toe nails painted pink?
Haha, yes! How did you know? This is getting weird.
126) Are you close with your mom?
Yep.Even though I see her twice a week we still talk on the phone every day.
127) When were you last outside?
About an hour ago
128) What time did you go to sleep last night?
11:00
129) Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
I have kissed all three of my boys and all three of them I love more than life itself.
130) What were you doing at 8 am?
Getting ready for the day
131) Last text message from?
Scott
132) Are you happy right now?
Yes, very, very happy
133) Do you wear the seatbelt in the car?
Mostly always
134) What is your favorite word?
Super
135) What do you hate?
Violence, talking about violence, violent movies, people who think violence is cool.
136) Favorite Song
“I’ll Follow You into the Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie. It is "Our Song"
137) How much do you weigh?
Well ain’t that personal, haha! I weigh 106. Edit: I've gained a lot of weight and I refuse to share the amount. Haha!
138) What is your natural hair color?
Brown…. I think
139) Do you have many best-friends or only a few?
I have many friends, but I am only close to a few. I like to have genuine relationships with people, and I believe that to do that, you can't spread yourself thin. 
140) Do you get embarrassed easily?
Yes and no. My face tends to go a nice shade of red over silly things, but I usually can laugh off the bigger embarrassments.
141) If your life could be any movie genre, what would it be?
Action/ hero? I would love to have super hero powers and be some secret undercover agent. I have already thought out the whole thing. If you would like more details, just ask.
142) Are you a lover or a hater?
I am a lover. The people I love, I love unconditionally. I would do anything for them. There are very few people I dislike, and there is no one I hate. 
143) Are you a fighter?
Not at all. I am real passive. I can be feisty, but for the most part if there is a fight or argument I take the back seat. I get really scared and when I try to argue I end up crying and looking silly.
144) What is your biggest regret in life?
I regret being a brat to my parents in high school
145) What are your favorite sounds?
Lincoln running barefoot across the wood floors. Rain on metal roofing. Lincoln laughing so hard he can’t stand up. The dryer. My mom cooking. Running water. Fans in the summer. The heater in the winter. Wind. My dad’s chuckle. Waves.
146) Would you rather be with someone you don’t love or live without the person you do love?
I would rather live with someone I don’t love. I can’t imagine not being with the person I love, it wouldn’t be worth living at all.
147) What do you consider old age?
I don’t believe in being old! You are as old as you want to be. I am and always will be a kid at heart. I love toys, pretending, imagining, having fun, laughing uncontrollably, playing games, opening presents, coloring, Holidays, singing nursery songs, Disney Land, cartoons and eating candy.
148) Who is your one best friend?
I have many best friends, but if I had to name one it would be Lincoln.
149) Do you get over dressed or underdressed for things?
Overdressed. People are always asking, “What are you all dressed up for?” and my answer is always the same, “Because I got out of the house”. I don’t understand why people go out in public looking like they rolled out of bed. I want people to see me at my best and never wonder if I am having a good day. If I look good then they assume I am good.
150) What is one thing we should know about you?
You should probably know that I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I live my life for him because of him and plan on making it back to him.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow, that must have taken some time to do! Really fun to read, some of your answers made me laugh. I'll have to try the Gummy Bear Jamba because I love Jambas! Also, I just might have to copy you and do a blog like this sometime...Thanks for sharing!