Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Crawl-Scoot

I wouldn't exactly call it crawling and it is not your typical scooting. So, it is the Crawl-Scoot. Lincoln gets up on his hands and knees, then he crawls two steps with only his legs and falls forward. Gets back up and repeats. We call it Lincoln scooting cause basically it involves a lot kicking his legs really fast. I have never seen anything like it, and if I could figure out how to post videos I would put it on here.
it is sad though that he is growing up. I enjoyed my little baby.
Scott and Heather

2 comments:

Katie said...

Even though it way sad that he's growing up, they just get more cute from here right? Soon he'll start talking and saying cute things... :) My mom always said her kids were fun when they were babies, but more fun when they are toddlers. So many fun things to look forward to. :)

David and Erika said...

He is SOOO cute! I know you said that you NEVER read private blogs, but if you ever get a wild hair :) send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite to mine. We had to go private because one of our birth fathers is giving us some trouble. erikaswope@gmail.com