Saturday, January 5, 2013

Redneck Christmas

This year we celebrated Christmas THREE times! We celebrated with the Roberts’ family a week before, we celebrated with my parents and sister on Christmas day and then we celebrated with a bunch of weird rednecks a few days after. The only one I feel like blogging about(today) is the redneck one.

My sister Eleena and her family were moving into a new apartment and the boys helped. When they got there, a couch was left behind. I imagine the conversation went something like this:

Ryan: Hey, I have an idea! Lets take this couch and burn it.

Eleena: That sounds like a brilliant plan! If they ask about their couch, I will say it was gone when we got here.

Scott: I have a better idea, let’s hook it up behind the razor and ride it.

And so they tied it up behind the razor…..

IMG_3668

It was scary! Like I-think-the-couch-is-going-to-break-and-I-am-going-to-get-stabbed-by-something scary! IMG_3678And then the couch did break and I flew off the back.IMG_3682  After that, I got too nervous to keep riding and hopped on the four-wheeler. Scott rode like a champ!IMG_3695    IMG_3679

IMG_3698

After it was so broken and no one dared to ride it any more, we burned it.IMG_3712 IMG_3702 IMG_3704

On a side-note, I totally lost my pregnancy weight

  IMG_3830

Actually I haven’t, but I am wearing my Christmas present I fought for, from this person:IMG_3822

I know what you are all thinking, how many people can you fit in a pair of underwear?

  More than two!IMG_3825

More than six IMG_3832 IMG_3833

More than nineIMG_3834

More than ten IMG_3836

IMG_3837 IMG_3838 IMG_3840 

Sexy Shot:IMG_3842 

We fit Eleven! IMG_3844 

Merry Christmas from the JONES’

1 comment:

FamilyRoomCasting said...

Hi! I thought this blog entry was hilarious! My name is Brandon and I am working for MysticArt Pictures in Los Angeles, CA. We are casting for a brand new family game show with cash prizes of up to $25,000. If you are interested, please email familyroomcasting@gmail.com. Thanks so much!