Sunday, September 1, 2013

We MOVED!

We are alive and more than well! We spent the last four days moving, unpacking and cleaning out our old apartment. Now that we are all settled down, we finally feel like we can breathe and enjoy our new house! I wanted to do a quick blog post since I have been bad lately…..sometimes going an entire month!

I don’t have any pictures yet, but maybe I will take some tomorrow. So far things are going great! Lincoln LOVES our “huge house” and although it is no mansion, it certainly is the biggest house any of us have every lived in. It is a forever home that we can grow into over the years. It already feels like home and both boys slept great the first night, in fact Maverick has been doing 13 hours so I am incredibly happy!

I will write more about it later, but just know we feel incredibly blessed and happy about our life right now!

Anyways, I will end with a few pictures!

Here are the boys doing the dishes at our old apartment. Lincoln loaded the entire dishwasher!

IMG_5942IMG_5945IMG_5974IMG_5982IMG_5996IMG_6001IMG_6004

2 comments:

walkerbunch said...

So happy for you guys! I saw the outside of your new house on facebook. -I want to see more though. :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I saw a couple pictures of the house on facebook, i'm excited to see the rest it looks so nice! I'm so glad you won't be having housing problems anymore!