Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thank You Officer.......again?

Today I got pulled over AGAIN! Same red light, same speeding, same officer....
I tried to hide my face, but he knew it was me.

Officer: Didn't I pull you over the other day?
Me: Yep
Officer: Speeding and red light?
Me: Yep
Officer: No insurance still?
Me: Are you gonna write me a big one?
Officer: I kind of feel like I need to, since I already warned you.
Me: Okay, if you must

Turns out he must really like me. He wrote me a ticket for the insurance, but if I take it in to the court with proof of insurance I won't have to pay anything.

I am going to stop speeding and running red lights.

3 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

Hahaha! Oh my gosh, you are so lucky! If I were you, I would run that light again tomorrow, and when the cop pulled me over I would give him a plate of cookies and a thank you card...and maybe some proof of insurance... :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you shouldn't run red lights, its probably not safe.

Eric and Tabitha McCoy said...

Heather, Heather, Heather. So where did you run the light? Starting to sound like my brother before he left. He would get pulled over loads of times. Be careful!!! Lets do something soon.