Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Rabbit

Today Lincoln and I were looking out the window when we saw this giant rabbit. It ran from our view, so we made our way outside.

The rabbit was hiding in the flower gardens.

“Lincoln go get the rabbit!” I said pointing to it and wanting to watch Lincoln chase a rabbit. Lincoln ran over there and that rabbit just sat there eating, acting like Lincoln wasn’t even there.

IMG_4576

It was the weirdest thing ever! Rabbits don’t hang around people! I ran and grabbed the camera.

IMG_4581

“Lincoln pet the rabbit” I told him as that rabbit stretched out on the grass to enjoy getting pet.

IMG_4579

Then everything changed. It turned into something off of  “Mighty Python and the Holy Grail”.

                 I think it might be the same one!

IMG_4577

That dang rabbit ran straight towards me and through my legs! I immediately began screaming bloody murder.

“Oh my gosh!” I yelled running from it and I seriously thought it was going to run after me! I cried making it for the house and shutting the door quickly behind me.

“Crap! I forgot Lincoln!” I realized with a little bit of guilt and peeked through the crack of the door. “Run Lincoln! Run! That’s a killer rabbit!”

He didn’t understand how serious this was! He was busy shouting, “Kitty sit! Kitty sit!”.

That rabbit was hyped up on something!

I called Scott and  he demanded me to text him pictures because he didn’t believe it. Unfortunately, I didn’t take them with my phone. So, I ventured back outside and shaking with COMPLETE fear, took a picture with my phone of me petting the rabbit.

Scariest moment of my life! I could have been killed!

No comments: