Friday, March 23, 2012

Whoops!

Yesterday Lincoln and I went on an adventure in the truck. We got momentarily lost and I turned on this bumpy road to turn around.
As we were driving through large pot holes Lincoln began whining, "Scared. Mommy scary!".

I kept driving, "I know sweetheart, this road sucks!".

He continued to whine, "Scary, scary, scary".

I turned around to comfort him and found this.

My first motherly instinct was to freak out and grab him, right? Nope, I just stared laughing really hard. He was buckled in, but unfortunately his seat was not.

Once I started laughing he no longer was scared but instead he thought it was pretty freaking cool.

It is both of our favorite stories now.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Haha! I've totally done this before...oops.

Garnetrose said...

when one of our girls was younger, that happened to us. She is the one who burst out laughing. I was freaking out over it. But all was okay.

mizi said...

Very interesting story, haha.
I wish happy birthday to Lincoln.
Cool boy! & to you Great mom. like reading your blog.