Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Maverick is Eight Months Old

Likes:

  • Graham Crackers
  • Playing in the water
  • Exploring the house
  • Wrestling Lincoln
  • Laughing at nothing
  • Destroying things
  • Blankets and stuffed animals
  • Snuggling mommy and daddy

Dislikes

  • When someone takes something away
  • Sitting still to eat

Milestones

  • Started walking across furniture a little after turning seven months.
  • Can get down from furniture now without falling

Sleeps

  • Goes to bed at 7:30, wakes up to eat at 6:00 sleeps until 6:300-8:00
  • Takes 3 naps

Eats

  • When I feed Mav, I let him crawl around because I can’t him to sit in his bumbo without trying to escape every 2 seconds. He crawls around while I shove food in his mouth. Sticking him to sit in the drawer and sink also help him sit still!
  • Everything that can dissolve in his mouth.
  • Three meals of rice cereal/vegetable or fruit and snacks and bites of our food

Nicknames

  • Monster Man
  • Destrocto Baby
  • Mavo

Wears

  • Size 3 diapers
  • 3-6 month clothes
  • 6-9 month pajamas

Getting into his favorite drawer. Once I replaced it with toys it hasn’t been opened since. IMG_4213 IMG_4219 Mav hates to be fed, he wants to do it himself. I give him a bowl and let him have at it while I shovel food in his mouth at the same time.

IMG_4261 IMG_4255 IMG_4258 IMG_4260 Then we throw him in the sink, his favorite place to sit, and he splashes until my floors and counters are dripping with water.IMG_4165 IMG_4305 My little bird. He always crawls up to us and stands and squawks until we feed him. He squawks when he wants something and hardly cries ever, but instead yells at us! IMG_4306 IMG_4296 IMG_4299 IMG_4300 IMG_4303

He can’t resist a blanket or stuffed animal. If you place one in front of him, he dives on it and starts attacking it with his mouth. He LOVES Lincoln’s animals!IMG_4339

Oh my goodness do we love our Monster Man, he looks just like Scott’s twin but his personality is exactly how I was as a baby. My mom says I got into everything and was a crazy child! I walked at eight months and was go, go, go. Every time I tell her about my Mav, she just laughs and says, “sounds like you!”.

 IMG_4335 IMG_4333

And now for my favorite picture: Mav is squawking at Lincoln because he’s touching his head! I love it! IMG_4309

I better go, he is busy ripping apart my decorations…again.

1 comment:

Candace said...

WOW, I can't believe how grown up he's getting!! These pictures of him are DARLING!!!