Friday, May 10, 2013

On Camera?

Have you ever gotten one of the shopping carts that shocks you as you’re pushing it? I have. Scott hadn’t.

The other day, Scott and I were grocery shopping and we each grabbed a cart to carry a kid in each one. Yep, we have already advanced to a two-shopping-cart family. Anyways, as the cart began to roll, it would send a little shock to Scott.

“Ouch! The cart shocked me!” he said as he pushed it. I just laughed and told him how that happened to me once at Wal-Mart. A few minutes later he received another shock and then another!

After several more shocks, Scott let go of the cart, “Alright! This has got to be a joke! There has to be cameras somewhere” and he looked around the store but all he received was a big laugh from me and another attempt to tell my story about getting a shocking cart before.

Every few feet Scott would demand to know where the cameras were and when we made it to the end of the store he received one more shock.

“I know this is a joke! I know I am on a show!” and he looked down under his cart and noticed an extra milk in his cart(it was actually his ice-cream) and very loudly he demanded, with his arms in the air, “Alright! Who is messing with me?!?! I know someone is messing with me! Where are the cameras!?”.

We made it threw the check-out line, to the car and all the way home and still no-one showed us their camera. It was probably the only time I have enjoyed grocery shopping. Scott left completely grumpy and disappointed. He was really hoping to be on camera.

I’m just hoping for future shocking carts.

IMG_4780

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hahaha!!! That's awesome, I get those shocking carts all the time. I guess men just need to do more grocery shopping and they'll realize that it's a normal thing. Haha, hilarious story!