Saturday, May 25, 2013

What Happens When You Put Dish soap in the Dishwasher…….

A couple of days ago we ran out of dishwasher detergent and I grabbed some dish soap and filled it up. As I was filling it up, I thought, “Stupid me, why haven’t I done this before?! It has got to be cheaper!”.

About ten minutes later I heard an excited scream from Lincoln. Bubbles were pouring out of the dishwasher and Maverick was swimming in them while simultaneously drinking them up.IMG_4895 IMG_4899 IMG_4900 IMG_4902 IMG_4905 IMG_4907 IMG_4910

Several towels later, my floors were sparkling clean!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha that is awesome! especially: "stupid me, why heven't i don't this before?!" haha! love it.

Anonymous said...

Mav is seriously so cute and blonde! I can't wait to see him. Oh and I thought only college guys did something that dumb lol.