Friday, September 12, 2014

Summer

Alright folks, this is the super-fast version of our summer! I am sure I missed a million things, but I stopped taking my camera with me as a way to truly live in the moment. So here is what I have from both Scott and my cellphones!
 
Went white water rafting in level 5 waves.....twice!

Got Lincoln's heart murmur checked out....he is doing great!

Went boating a ridiculous amount of times. Somewhere around 35-45 times. Actually I have No idea.



Squished some bugs in the nude

We all did some dirt biking. I haven't dirt biked in years, so it was fun to ride again.

Did his first pinewood derby with mom

Went to the drive-in with cousins

Slept in a tent and a playhouse: I got stuck with all the grandkids. It was a blast!

Caught his first fish

Went to an amusement park


Went on lots of picnics and bike rides to the lake

Celebrated the fourth

Maverick turned two




Went to Idaho
Had visits from grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins
Went to the lake and beach


 

 
Went to Seattle and stuck some gum on the gum wall....yuck!


Played in the sprinklers til we froze

Went hiking a few times

Finally got Scott off the tube with my mad driving skills
and celebrated the start of the school year! Summer was an exhausting blast, and I am always sad to see it go, but it's nice to have some time on my hands. Maybe now I can start blogging again? Heck, I've already done two posts this week! I hope next summer is half as good as this years was.
 
 

1 comment:

walkerbunch said...

I always enjoy your updates. Looks like you guys had a great summer. :)