Friday, November 7, 2014

Darth Vader

Our trip to Disneyland was a blast, but I don't believe I will be posting about every detail on here. I simply don't have the patience..... or time. But the highlight of our trip was when Lincoln fought Darth Vader. I was so nervous he wouldn't get selected amongst all the jumping kids, but alas he got chosen and our entire family started screaming with excitement. I don't think anyone wanted it as badly as me! Lincoln was thrilled! He walked up on stage and melted the audience with his undeniable cuteness. They gave them each a light saber and began the Jedi training. Too cute! Lincoln struggled to release his saber, and he had the entire audience laughing. When it came time to fight Darth Vader, Lincoln stood proudly with his light saber, but could not get it open. The guy training them was amazing, and gave Lincoln his light saber to use. And then Lincoln fought him proudly! He received a training certificate that is now wrapped neatly in the cupboard. The entire show had Scott and I smiling, screaming, and laughing. It was a moment I know Lincoln will never forget, and it is the very reason I took my kids to Disneyland at such a young age; the memories we make start by enjoying life at all ages. After the show, we headed on over to a Star Wars souvenir shop and all the boys got light sabers. It was the perfect thing to bring home. It is the only part of our vacation that I want Lincoln to remember.  
 
Fighting in the hotel

 



Training



Fighting Darth Vader




 

No comments: