Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Floors and Worms

A few months ago we bought new dark flooring for our home to cover up the oak wood. I absolutely love it, but it took forever to finish it all. Scott cut all the pieces and laid them down, and I removed the trim, laid down the plastic, cleaned the floors, and helped put the pieces in place. It was tons of work, but the end result was stunning, and I am in love!

To help the process go smoother, I took the kids upstairs out of the way, so Scott could work hard without any distractions. To keep us entertained, I called over the neighbors. That's when I decided to make dirt and worms! It is something I do every year with the kids before Halloween, and every year I eat way too much pudding and gummy worms. The boys loved it, and this year was extra fun with our new friends around for the mess.







 
I suppose I should add some pictures of our new floors, but if you look closely in our pictures you can them. A before and after is definitely in the making.
 

No comments: