Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 4, 5, and 6 of Christmas

On the fourth day of Christmas

we went to our ward Christmas Party!

When we got there during the prayer my leg began to feel damp. I whispered to Scott that Lincoln was peeing on me and Scott began laughing.I honestly was in shock and had the urge to toss my child to the floor, but instead I sat there miserably soaking up pee. I swear the man praying was purposely grateful for everything and everyone in the world. By the time the prayer ended,  my leg, the gym and Lincoln’s pants were completely drenched. IMG_2370_edited-1 On the fifth day of Christmas we make snowflakes!

IMG_2299

On the sixth day of Christmas:

We shatter 6 glass ornaments, bite the top off one glass ornament, break one snowman, destroy an entire Christmas village and lose baby Jesus. All while mom continually fixes the tree.IMG_2301

then we open a family present!

Lincoln got a Toy Story 3 puzzle and Scott and I worked on the United States puzzle.

IMG_2395

IMG_2397

gotta love family time…

As for Lincoln,

He is becoming a little bird. He says everything we say and has even begun calling his dad, “Scott”.

The other night he was climbing on Scott’s legs and flipped over and began falling head first. As his face smacked the ground he moaned,

Awe Shit”

as terrible parents we both started laughing really hard. I have no idea where he learned that one from, maybe grandma?

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love your cute holiday traditions! And I'm sorry about your pants. James did that to me on Saturday while we were out to dinner. (Then I convinced Melanie to touch my pants and feel they were really wet. ha ha ha! She didn't know what it was until after she touched them.)