Friday, December 3, 2010

The Third Day of Christmas

On the third day of Christmas we…………….

Decorate the Tree

IMG_2279_edited-1  Christmas is never complete until the tree is up, even if that tree comes out of a box.

IMG_2282_edited-1

Lincoln LOVES to say prayers. We taught him to fold his arms when he went into nursery because he was the only one who didn’t do it. Now, he reminds us to pray. If I ever put food at the table for him, he folds his arms and waits for me to pray. I think today we prayed at least 6 times. After I read him his bed time story, he sits down and folds his arms. We say family prayer and then he climbs on his crib to go to bed. Sometimes I wonder where I got him? Weird Child!

IMG_2284_edited-1 

  The Tree is Complete!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love your tree! And the 25 days of Christmas is a cool idea! Oh and Lincoln is so cute! Charlie us the same way with prayers...I feel bad sometimes when he is the one that reminds us to say them.