Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween festivities

A straw maze with a random camel.IMG_6942

Dirt and WormsIMG_6910 IMG_6920 IMG_6926 We went to “Boo at the Zoo” on the Saturday before Halloween.

Animals= Amazing

Free Candy=Yummy

Lots of cute costumes=Adorable

So you add them all together and what do you get?????

HORRIBLE!

Yep! You heard me, horrible! There were like 10 booths with candy that you stood in line for.IMG_7247

IMG_7253

IMG_7255

Sunday my mom threw a Halloween party. I decided to make pumpkin soup and cookies.

This is a picture of why I don’t cook. Look at that mess!IMG_7257

Pumpkin soup in a pumpkin!IMG_7261

IMG_7262

IMG_7265

Halloween!

I took Lincoln to my work to visit Katie. She thinks they are best friends, unfortunately Lincoln does not feel the same.IMG_7274

IMG_7275

IMG_7279

Next I took Lincoln to do some trick or treating at the movie theater where a ton of booths were set up. We definitely brought in the good stuff there.IMG_7285 Then we went to our neighborhood. Lincoln was very serious about it all. He got his candy and was ready to walk to the next one. There was no time to laugh or smile.IMG_7288

We went with his cousins. Kolby was crying because it was so freaking cold, so at this door we were all very thrilled with the treat. Popsicles? “Here kid, I know you’re freezing, have a popsicle.”

IMG_7297

Next we went to visit Grandma and Papa Jones to get our caramel apples. Mmmmmmm!IMG_7306

A whole bunch of adorable monsters.IMG_7311

Please don’t notice that Lincoln’s bucket is in fact an Easter Egg basket. IMG_7300

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Mel Brown said...

That's so fun. I'm glad Lincoln had a good time. :) Trick or treating is so much fun. I went with katie to bryan's work. James had fun until we had to leave. hahaha. Funny kids!