Friday, January 13, 2012

I AM............PREGNANT!!!

Yay! I am pregnant! I was so excited when I found out a month ago that we told all our close friends and family, but after a safe ultra-sound and a strong heartbeat we are ready to share it with the world!

I want to document my pregnancy like I did with Lincoln, but I know everyone isn't fond of belly pictures so......I created a blog! I love being pregnant, so why not share it with those interested and curious? It will have weekly updates and random thoughts and feelings on pregnancy. Anyways, I will continue updating about our life on here, but if you want to know more about my pregnancy go here: perfectpregnant.blogspot.com or click on it under my blog list and follow it or whatever!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!!I hope everything goes well and you have an easy pregnancy!