Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ostridge Eggs

This past weekend we moved out of our house. Everything went well and I handled it all surprisingly like an adult. Soon I was at my parents house. I hadn't shed a single tear. Well that was until I was standing naked in my room after a hot bath and realized my dresser had been packed away in a trailer and now was in another state. It wouldn't be a big deal, except it had ALL my underwear, pajamas, socks, undershirts and even my bras in it.

I cracked my door and started screaming down the hall to my parents, "I have nothing to wear! I don't even have a bra!".
My mom came to my rescue, she offered kind words and found me some pajamas to wear while my underwear washed.

My dad attempted to console me too, "just wear your mom's bra" he said.

"Were not the same size!" I glared.

"I have some ostridge eggs you could fill the cups with" he stated seriously.



I think I would have been more offended, but I was too busy wondering why my dad has ostridge eggs.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Bahaha, that's awesome! I must have missed the memo about you guys moving... Where are you moving to?!

Nancy said...

Haha, that's hilarious! I knew you were moving, but where to? Did you ever find out why your dad had 2 ostridge eggs?

walkerbunch said...

Oh my goodness! I can't stop crying. :)