Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Favorite Treat

One of the new words Lincoln loves is “favorite”. He has a favorite song, favorite friend, favorite story and favorite shirt. But he recently discovered his new favorite treat.

I let him choose a treat at the store and he chose some adorable peeps. When we got to the car he begged me to open them. Once I had the plastic wrap off he sat there and stared.

Once it was open, I asked him if he was going to eat them. He shook his head still staring, “I’m going to touch them”.

He began playing with them. After an hour or so of dragging his peeps across the ground I asked, “are you gonna eat your treat or not?”.

He looked at me disgusted, “I’m not going to eat my duckies”. He in fact did NOT eat those duckies, but they did receive plenty of play time.

IMG_8226 IMG_8224

No comments: