Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My BIG Helper

You know that age when your child becomes independent? Life gets so much easier and soon they're doing chores like loading the dishwasher, cleaning up toys and helping put laundry away. Lincoln is to that stage and I take full advantage of his eagerness to help out. Like when I'm too lazy to get off the couch and grab the remote. Or when I need a blanket or something thrown away because I don't feel like walking all the way down the hall to the garbage.
So today when I got stranded on the toilet it was only natural to call out to Lincoln. He immediately came to my resque. I instructed him to grab me a roll of toilet paper from the other bathroom.
Lincoln ready to help runs to grab some toilet paper and brings me back this nice piece.
"You're welcome mom".

1 comment: