Sunday, December 2, 2012

We like Ralphy…..kind of….

Our elf on the shelf started out great. Lincoln wanted Ralphy to sleep in his bed and would wake up at 3:00 a.m crying when Ralphy would fly to the North Pole and no longer be sleeping by him. He would get so excited he would wake me up in the middle of the night to show me the treat Ralphy brought and the exciting “thing” he was doing.

Then something changed, I’m not sure what, but I think Lincoln might be scared of Ralphy! He refuses to let that elf anywhere near his room and wants him to sleep in Maverick’s bed or mine. He gets excited about the treat in his shoe but doesn’t like to look for Ralphy alone and I kind of don’t blame him, “Hey Lincoln, why don’t you go look for the elf that comes to life in the night and proceeds to play with your toys and then hide?”

Ralphy has been trying SO hard to make Lincoln love him again! He made him tasty cookies and left him with baking tools Lincoln can use to make Ralphy something tasty.

Lincoln says he loves Ralphy, but I think it’s more he’s scared about what Ralphy will do if he doesn’t love him. IMG_2568 IMG_2565 IMG_2567

IMG_2571

I just feel bad for how hard Ralphy is working. I sure love him, haha!

No comments: