Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter

Easter this year wasn't connected to our spring break, or we would have gone to Idaho for the week. Instead we celebrated the morning as a family, and then Scotts parents met us at church. Scott and I made dinner for everyone, and we all just sat around and chilled. 

The boys were so excited for the Easter bunny to come! Two nights before, we dyed eggs, and I gave each boy an entire carton of 18 eggs to dye. We still have a several left, and Maverick cries every time we eat his precious eggs. The next day he got tape to fix one of his cracked eggs. It was pretty adorable.








Easter morning came, and the boys rushed downstairs to find the eggs! It was so fun to watch them. Every egg Maverick found was this huge deal that he had to shout about and tell us the story. Poor Lincoln had to be slowed down several times because he was just so much better at finding eggs than Maverick! 

I missed celebrating Easter with my family, but now that we are this little family, it's different now. Scott and my boys are my family, and being with them completes every holiday. 

No comments: