Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Maybe?



I could have my baby next week!! Today I went to the doctor and everything is great. I asked if he could check me to see if I am dialated so we could know for sure if there is any chance at all that I can be induced a week early. Well, I am already dialated to a 2, and 70% effaced. Both are very good signs. So, next Monday he is going to strip my membranes(no idea what that means) and see if that will put me into labor. If is doesn't then the next week he will induce me for sure. Either way I am going to have my baby positively in two weeks. That also means that we will definitely be blessing him April 12th! I can't stop smiling and I keep calling people to tell them because I am so freakin' excited. It suddenly seems real.
Scott and Heather

5 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Yay!! I am so happy!! I can't wait for him to get here! Make sure you get the epidural! And after you have him, make the nurses make you as many ice packs as you need! dont be shy! they will get you anything...that includes extra diapers to take home! haha Make sure you call us too! Broden and Lincoln will be best buds!

Katie said...

YAY HOORAY! I'm so excited for you. And how exciting that the time is so close. I hope he comes sooner than later. GOOD LUCK!

Lisa and Randy said...

We are so excited for Lincoln to be born!! Although he will not be as cute as Reagan(says Randy)!!

P.S. We are having a hard time reading your new font on your blog!!

Chantell Hammond said...

yeah, I was going to leave a comment, but then I decided to just call you. But I wanted to say again how excited I am for you!!! Such a fun time, you know I can't even put it into words!

Lisa and Randy said...

Thanks Heather Feather...now I cann read your blog :)