Monday, March 16, 2009

New Stuff




Yay!! I am finally 36 weeks pregnant. This is the number I have been waiting for forever. Only 4 weeks left if I go clear until my due date, however we are planning on getting induced April 7th if everything goes according to plan. Also, we are blessing him before we leave, and most likely will be blessing him April 12th! Mark that in your calenders, but it is definitely due to change. That means I only have 3 weeks left, really weird. So, I went to the doctor today and quite a bit happened. They measured me and I only measured barely at 30 weeks(yea smaller than last time, and no it doesn't make any sense at all). And, I managed to loose 3lbs, so the doctor decided it was time to be concerned. So, they gave me an ultra sound to see if Lincoln is developing alright. Well, the result is my baby is perfectly healthy and normal. In fact he already weighs 5lbs 14oz, and is in the 37 percentile. They also measured my amniotic fluid and it's suppose to be between 10 and 20 somethings. I am 10, the bottom of the spectrum, but still normal! I feel really, really happy because some people tend to tell me that something must be wrong with my baby or my due date has to be off, but nope he is going to be a big boy so obviously everything is perfectly fine.

Other news, Scott is working in Island Park (finally). He also has been selling security systems in Idaho Falls for practice for the summer. He has been out 4 times now but only a couple of hours each day. On Saturday, he sold his first alarm system. I was so happy and proud of him. He is the first to sell one this year out of his entire office, so he is off to a good start. He also really enjoys it, I would personally hate it. He says it reminds him of his mission so it's completely comfortable for him.

Lastly, our home has still not sold :( we have about two people a week look at it, but still no luck. But, on a positive note my brother and his family are going to rent it from us this summer. We feel really blessed cause it will help out a lot. Also, if we do good this summer, we might not have to sell it at all.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Look at your cute belly! You are looking good. I'm so excited for you. Which of your brothers is going to be renting it from you? That's really great that it could help you and give him a place to stay. And I've marked your date in my calendar (this time we'll actually make it to Idaho and not sleep in like with did with Ashley's homecoming). Good luck with your last couple of weeks!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

you look great..I'm so glad your baby is doing great. I'm sure he just hides really well on you..your probably feeling it in your organs. i cant believe how close you are. we are really going to miss you when you go..we need to hang out lots before Lincoln comes and you guys have to leave.

walkerbunch said...

Wow! I'm glad that everything is fitting into place. That's so exciting that Lincoln will be here in just 3 weeks. I bet you guys can hardly wait. :)

Lisa and Randy said...

I am glad that you had such a great doctors appointment. Sounds like little Lincoln is doing great. I hope Randy wasn't giving you too hard of a time last night about being so small. We can't wait to meet our new newphew. By the way Reagan has going really into playing with her baby doll. She loves to rock her, feed her and give her hugs and kisses. Good practice for her new cousins!!

JONES GANG!!! said...

Dont ya love knowing that you will have a tiny little boy in your hands in just 3 weeks or sooner? You are going to love it. Iam so excited for you. And i cant wait to move into your home too. miss ya!!!

The Hargrave Clan said...

Oh-My-Gosh Heather you might have this baby before I will! Haha! Well...only if I go all the way to my due date I guess (April 8th) so it's a race! :)