Friday, March 27, 2009

Insane at last

I have to admit I have had an extremly easy pregnancy. No pain, no sickness, I can breath, walk, work, and haven't even had any emotional breakdowns or crazy hormone problems. Well, that was all before this week. I think I have finally lost it. Now that I know I could have my baby any day(or week) I am constantly thinking about labor. Every time I get a contraction I wonder if it is the real thing or not. Wednesday night I had such bad acid reflux and cramps that I threw up for awhile. I literally got 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Then yesterday, with lack of sleep, I sat on the couch and thought about all the stuff I needed to do. I was too tired to do anything and too tired to sleep. Eventually the internet stopped working so I decided it was time to leave the house and do something to keep my mind off of labor. Well, when I went to open the garage it was frozen shut!! That is when I lost it. I searched through the garage for a screw driver and began chipping at the ice beneath the door. Half an hour later I tried to lift the door, but it wouldn't budge. I threw the screw driver and kicked the garage door(several times). I WANTED OUT!! I went inside determined to NOT spend my day in the house. I would WALK to town if I had to. With a coat on I was off. I made it as far as the mailbox before realizing it was TOO FREAKIN' COLD! I kicked the mailbox(several times) for being empty and returned to my prison. Eventually, Scott came home and we went and hung out with some friends (thank you Nate and Chelsea for saving Scott from getting murdered by me). Well, afterwards we went to the store and I bought the most amazing medicine for acid reflux and it worked great. Scott also got me some bubblebath and new grapefruit smelling soap, so I took a wonderful bubblebath and slept great with no acid. Yay for medicine. I actually feel great today, and I work so that will keep me calmed down for a little while. Only 1 1/2 weeks, I can do it!

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

You can do it!!! The wait is the worst part! Come hang out with me and Broden if your bored again in the day!

Jarmandashmar said...

Oh my goodness hun don't even worry about it! You are going to do so great, you have the highest pain tolerance out of all of our friends:) And you are going to be such a good mom, it will just come naturally:) I'm so excited for you to come over tonight! Yay!:)

Chantell Hammond said...

I love this story only because I know the feeling all too well. For me it was losing it in church and coming home early because I could not control myself. I went into labor that night. You must be getting really close! Have you had Lincoln yet? Last I heard you were a 4, and I've heard nothing else! I can't wait to hear!!!