Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pizza, 80's, and MORE!!

We spent Friday night hanging out with my best friends, Ali and Amanda, and their husbands. To start the night we made pizzas! We bought Craigos Pizza dough and added our own toppings. Rolling out the dough was really difficult for Scott and Troy but Amanda was a pro, I mean she did work at Craigos. I didn't help all that much, I really just watched and ate the toppings before they were put on the pizza, haha!!
Anyways, the pizza turned out great and was really, really, good!


Just us girls putting on the toppings!


Amanda and Troy workin' the dough


This is the pro herself, she was really good at throwing it in the air.


Amanda and Ali laughing really hard and baby Ashlyn looking a little confused as to why they are laughing.


Scott rolling the dough, it was really fun to watch him cause every time he would get it stretched out it would quickly shrink back.

After eating pizza we played UNO spoons, a violent game when played with Scott. He beat Ali and I up pretty bad. I even have a few battle scratches to prove it! Well, while we were playing UNO some girls stopped by to say hello to Amanda and Jared and told us that if you dress up for like the 80's Jamba Juice will give you 50% off. So we decided it was a good idea. So, we ditched our husbands playing the wii and went to get our Jambas.

Here are our husbands playing the wii. They were getting really into it and wouldn't even look up at our crazy outfits until their game was over.



And at last here we are, all dolled up to get our 1/2 off Jamba juice. I think this is the most fun I have had in a REALLY long time. We were laughing the entire time. I felt like I was in High School again. I know some of you are probably thinking we are really immature and honestly I couldn't agree more. But hey, at least we aren't boring old farts just cause we're married or pregnant or have a baby! Who said you can't have a little fun, we are only 21. Besides your only as old as you want to be, right?! Well, when we got to Jamba juice we got a couple of catcalls which only put us in a fit of giggles because we are all married and I am VERY pregnant.





I love this picture! My belly is huge! Scott said I look like "knockd up trailor trash" haha!


I don't really know what we are laughing at. It must have been really funny because Amanda looks like she is going to have a heart attack.


This is us trying to look like "Josie and the Pussycats" (Troy's idea). Amanda just looks funny, but Ali looks like a true rock star!



This is us as Jamba Juice. I got the gummy bear jamba, it's a secret recipe, and it was soooo good. We were the only ones dressed up, haha! One of the workers took a picture of us cause she thought we did a fantastic job.

Thanks girls for one of the funnest nights I have had in a long time. I love you both!

4 comments:

walkerbunch said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

JONES GANG!!! said...

LOVE IT. Iam so going to miss you both during the summer. but cant wait to see you next mouth very excited. i love you guys, great pictures.

Chantell Hammond said...

NOT FAIR!!! I missed it! I hate living so far away from you guys! This post made me so homesick and I miss you guys every bit as much as I did when I first moved to Provo! I think we all should aim to live in the same place in 10 years, and if I can't Shawn better be making enough money for me to come visit every 2 months, no joke!!!

Jarmandashmar said...

Heather oh my heckfrey everytime I look at those pictures it just makes me laugh! It was so fun and it was the most fun I have had in a while too:) Thanks for coming over and playing me:) Pretty sure that I'm dang sad you are leaving in a couple weeks:( But it will be fun for you hopefully! Love you!