Saturday, April 11, 2009

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES OF BABY LINCOLN


















Because I can't get over how stinkin' beautiful our baby is I decided to post lots of pictures. The pictures are of our stay at the hospital starting from our first day with him on the 8th. He is so beautiful and tiny, so tiny. We have all these newborn clothes for him and they are WAY too big. So, Scott's mom bought us some premie clothes that could fit and they are WAY too big. One of the premie outfits fit length ways but cause he is so skinny they are baggy and fall off. I love it, he seriously is the greatest blessing ever.

















5 days old
Weight: 6lbs 10oz
Length: 20.25 inches (he shrunk from birth or was measured wrong)

Medical Stuff: Lincoln takes after his mommy and has Bi-Arrhythmia, just an abnormal heart beat that happens when he is under stress. Like me he will have to be careful when he does sports. I often pass out and my heart has even stopped before because of the irregular heartbeat. Mainly he is absolutely perfectly fine, we just have to make sure he doesn't turn blue or anything(duh?) and we'll continue to do heart tests. On Tuesday he has his final heart test before we go back East. Lincoln also has recently gotten a little jaundice. It's nothing to worry about we just have to make sure he pees and poops a lot. He has had lots and lots of tests and we still haven't gone a day without going to the hospital. Tomorrow will be the first day we don't have to go to the hospital, YAY!!

Well that's everything! Thanks family and friends for all the support, love, and help. We are so happy and can't get over how lucky we truly are.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my goodness, I can't even believe how cute he is!! Adorable. I love the hair! Congrats on everything!!! Hope I get to meet him before you go :)

Mel Brown said...

I'm so glad I got to come and see you yesterday. He is a beautiful baby and I am happy for you and scott. I hope you three have an excellent trip.

Chantell Hammond said...

Heather, he's a cutie! He looks just like Scott to me. I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to talk to you, but I know you are pretty busy at the moment with the new baby and a move. I'll keep calling you, just to bug you, but I'll just talk to you as soon as we can. BTW, we have the same car seat, I love it, only mine is green.