Friday, April 3, 2009

Blog Stockers

So, I have heard a little about blog stockers and I have decided to make my account private. Personally, I don't want just anyone looking at my blog. Kind of freaks me out now that I am having a baby. I am one of those paranoid people that worries about EVERYTHING. Anyways, if you want to keep looking at my blog just e-mail me your address to heatherjonesroberts@gmail.com and I will add you. I won't be making it private until we have our baby so there is time for everyone to e-mail me. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

i agree with you. i put stuff on my blog that i never would on facebook because of that reason.

our email for our blog is
cnpeck10@gmail.com do you want me to email it still?

walkerbunch said...

Don't forget us! k7walker9@msn.com

Maria said...

Hi Heather! THanks for inviting me to your blog :) YOu are so cute. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet your little guy. Is your plan still moving out east soon?? I'm from VA. It's so great out there and VERY hot in the summer. I love it.