Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Warning: No Pictures just words

Alright, so I was talking to one of my good friends the other day and I realized I don't really say what is going on in my life, I mainly talk about Lincoln because he is my life. Well anyways here is our update on life.

Scott got a great job about a month ago at Fastenal. I know I had never heard of it either and it is seriously is like right by my house! He is the outside sales man and it pays salary and thankfully pays our bills. So far he enjoys it and gets to work with his best friend who helped him get the job. The best part is that we no longer have to sell our house and we will be living in Rexburg for proabably.....well...maybe forever!

As for me I have been staying VERY busy. Besides battleing the flu this week I have stayed rather busy. Yes Lincoln, cleaning, and making dinner keeps me somewhat busy, but I have managed to add a few more chores to my life. I babysit my nephew Cohen 4 days a week about 8-9 hrs a day. He is a really good baby and keeps Lincoln from becoming even more spoiled. I also teach Piano on Saturday and have really enjoyed it. So if you know anyone who wants to learn let me know. I also have been scrapbooking a lot. I really want to get Lincoln's first year done for his first birthday. 2 months down and 10 to go! I have been organizing my house and going to start painting some of the rooms....again, haha! And of course reading, my goal is to read 100 books this year and I have already read 6.

Lincoln is doing the same! He still can't walk yet but is great at walking across furniture. He has been watching "Signing Time" and I work hard teaching him the signs, so I hope he catches on here soon. I really want to become fluent in ASL so I have checked out a few extra books from the library to help me. Oh and did I mention he is off the bottle!!! Yes 9 months and off. Really exciting huh? Oh except for the fact that he is on the sippy cup. I just don't understand the difference between the two and I don't think he does either. Lame!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, sippy cups are lame!!! But, Hey! at least no one can make you feel guilty that your child is still taking a bottle past a year old.

Heather Jones said...

Mr. Shawn, I am not sure I know who you are. I know lots of Shawns but since I cannot see your profile I cannot figure out which one you are. So, who are you?

Jarmandashmar said...

Heather, you're amazing, pretty sure that Ashlyn is 20 months and still not off the bottle:) haha, you'll have to tell me what you did, I guess she only takes it at night so it's not too bad. (I think that's the right "too.") P.S. I really liked walking today, I'm excited that we have a schedule and for your craft night on Thursday! Yay for stay at home moms! I guess I can say that now:)

Victoria said...

Hello, Just bloghopping..great blog :)
x