Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We “Seriously” went Bowling!

For Monday family night my family went bowling. We definitely went for the kids. I only bowled a few times because Lincoln went on my turn. He probably helped my score because I am THAT terrible!

He was so excited! Every time he would push the ball he would clap and scream. Once it hit the pins he would sign “more”.

IMG_2945_edited-1

Lincoln learned a new word, “Seriously”, he says it as clear as daylight. Yep, he learned that one from me, I tend to say, “Seriously Lincoln! Seriously?” allllll the time.

IMG_2958_edited-1

Don’t we look proud?

IMG_2954_edited-1

  I love my family!

IMG_2937

We get really excited when we hit the pins!

IMG_2939

Very Intense moment: Will it hit the pins? Will it?!?!

IMG_2936

Once the fries came, 8 large baskets, my family forgot about bowling. We only came for the food, seriously :)

IMG_2963_edited-1

3 comments:

walkerbunch said...

I love bowling! Looks like you guys had a great time...seriously! :)

TEN said...

I can't wait to hear the "seriously"! haha and I wanna go bowling now. See you soooon! (and now you have a comment so you can get to my blog)

Maria said...

Did you color your hair!?! It looks sooo good!! Cute cute!