Monday, March 21, 2011

Summer is here if you want it to be

We decided today was the start of Summer.

After playing for a while Scott disappeared into the garage.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he tried kicking my dirt bike to life.

“I am going to ride it”

“And where exactly are you planning to ride it?” I motioned to the two feet of snow surrounding our house.

“I am going to ride it in the snow” he said ignoring me rolling my eyes.

“Yea cause that makes a lot of sense” I said with my arms across my chest. At least this was going to be interesting.

15 minutes later: He instantly got stuck

“Did you really think this was going to work?” I said laughing.

“It will work. I just have to get it to the shade alright!”

IMG_3493In the mean time: Lincoln and I soaked up some sun in the hammock.

IMG_3484

IMG_3487

15 more minutes later: Scott was still determined to ride his bike in the snow.

“Will you just help me carry it to the shade?” he asked.

“Nope, I refuse to be associated with this idea.”

“But the mini wants to ride in the snow!” he begged.

“The mini wants to sit in the garage”

“No it doesn’t. You don’t know what the mini wants.”

“The mini doesn’t know what it wants, cause the mini is a bike!”

IMG_3495In the mean time: Lincoln and I jumped on the trampoline.

IMG_3499

IMG_3500

15 more minutes later: Scott was still trying to ride his dirt bike in the snow.

“I told you I could ride it in the snow” he said pushing it.

“The snow is melting faster than you’re moving”

IMG_3509

In the mean time: Lincoln and I raced each other

IMG_3524

IMG_3525

IMG_3521

IMG_3523

15 more minutes later: Scott still thought he was riding in the snow

“I can now say I rode a dirt bike in the snow” he said proudly.

“You never rode it! Your feet didn’t even leave the ground!” I said irritated.

“You’re just mad cause you are wrong”

“You didn’t ride it! You dragged it!”

IMG_3510

I am right, he is wrong.

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

This is Nate.. I miss you scott. looks like you had fun riding your dirtbike in the snow.

Ccarle said...

It looks like he was riding it to me...