Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Best Birthday Party Lincoln Was Ever Invited to!

My best friend’s little boy Bennett Turned 2! She through him a birthday party at McDonald’s!IMG_3699

Something about playing on McDonald’s toys when your much too old and much too big gives me the feeling of complete bliss. The only smelly thing about playing in tubes in a confined space is the stench of feet, which Haley happily admitted to being the cause of. IMG_3700IMG_3705When your moms are best friends, your kind of meant to be best friends too!IMG_3684  IMG_3696 

The thing I LOVED most about this party was being with my “other family”. They are a blast, especially Haley’s dad who is “a big kid in old skin” I didn’t say it, he did.   IMG_3738IMG_3723

The happy family of three. Matt is on the computer. I thought it was pretty sweet he got to be there to celebrate too.

IMG_3730

What’s better than Ice-cream cake?IMG_3736 When you put it in a shoe box and take it home. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!IMG_3734

2 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

Hahaha! Wow, I feel so special! Thanks for posting this, I might have to steal it for my own blog, since I still haven't gotten around to writing anything yet. And thanks for coming to Bennett's super spontaneous party, it wouldn't have been the same without you...considering you were one of two friends who were there, and that you are the reason we even had this thing anyway. I am a bad mom. Thanks for the motivation! I sure love you, Heather! :)

Paras jairath said...

god bless you all..! nice blog..
paras jairath