Friday, February 15, 2013

I am Basically the Best Mom Ever…

A few weeks ago, I made gak with Lincoln. When Scott got home, we excitedly showed him our creation. Caught up in the excitement of it all, I thought it would be a really good idea to stick it all on Maverick’s partially bald head. He literally had no reaction at all and we laughed a little until this solid/liquid began running down his head, getting a little close to his eyes.

No problem, I will just pull it off his head. Except when I went to lift it off his head, his entire head lifted up with the gak. I guess he wasn’t bald enough. I began to panic.

Oh my gosh! It is stuck in his hair and running down his face and there is nothing I can do!

I began to break off pieces quickly and got most of it off before it reached his eyes.

Scott’s response “You basically just stuck glue on his head. Awesome”.

The rest of it would not come off because it was too glued to his head and hair and I didn’t want to hurt him.

IMG_3987

I tried to rub it out with baby oil, but it didn’t work.IMG_3982 Look how happy he is? He thinks I am the best mom ever, I can tell.IMG_3983 IMG_3985

Then I gave him a bath and it all washed out fairly easy without him losing more than a few hairs. I know it is pretty common to have gak get in your babies hair, so now you know how to get it out!

P.S I updated Maverick turning seven months on the post before this. Two in one day! Woot, woot!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

haha, that's hilarious! I love his face in those pictures. I'm glad it came out!