Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life is Good

Today I was playing “Transformers” with Lincoln and Maverick and I couldn’t help but think, “Man, I never thought pretending to be Bumblebee and rolling around on the ground could be so perfect”.

The thing is, life is good.

Life is good for all of us. This is exactly where we want to be in life and who we want to be there with. I haven’t been blogging as much as I would like so I thought I would do a quick update on each special member of our family.

Heather:

My job is “mom” and I LOVE it, not just love it but I like it, I enjoy it and I will hopefully never go back to work. I have the greatest friends in the world, that bring us soup when we’re sick, invite us over and I get to spend every Thursday night watching “Downtown Abbey” with them. I also am trying to redecorate the house. Red is no longer in style and I was getting tired of trying to decorate with it. It is SO dark and I love the new bright and happy colors. Here is a little of what I have done (I have more to do, but we are moving so I am going to hold off).

The before:IMG_3978 IMG_3980 

The picture on the wall is one my great-grandma painted and I painted around it a new color.IMG_4047

The after:IMG_4137

See the blue around her picture? SO CUTE!IMG_4146 IMG_4145

It looks way better in real life too, but you get the idea :)

Scott has been working hard and has just turned in his paperwork to move up from a level 1 to a level 2. This is HUGE and will definitely help our sad bank account out. The average time people move up is 18 months and Scott is doing it in ten. I am SO proud of him and how hard he works for our little family.IMG_3996

Lincoln has recently developed color super powers! This is very good news indeed. His blue super power, “makes the clouds go away and makes it sunny and 89”. When he told me he didn’t need to wear a coat and I asked why, he explained, “My purple and pink super powers keep me warm. They are beautiful colors”. His super powers also make him do naughty things like smash an entire chap stick in his hands and spill his food on the ground.

IMG_4001

Maverick is growing hair and this is kind of a big deal.IMG_4143

Well that is it for now! I have lots to blog about, including our Valentine’s Day and our big little move happening in two months!

1 comment:

walkerbunch said...

I like the blue. Very pretty. Where are you moving to?