Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eleven Facts About Our Valentine’s Day

#1 We went out to eat at Applebee’s, so I didn’t stress out about cooking a fancy, romantic meal.

#2 I skipped the cheese and got Scott something he would like; a steering wheel cover, new shirt and Ghirardelli chocolates.

#3 Scott loved the card I made him. It read, “I know you aren’t for cheesy stuff so I will make it short and sweet: I love you more than all the dots on this page times infinity plus one”.

IMG_4108

#4 Mavo got to celebrate his very first Valentine’s day! He got a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates(He really enjoyed them).IMG_4093

#5 Lincoln got a lion and didn’t like it so he traded it for Maverick’s tiger.

IMG_4103 

#6 I got FLOWERS! The third time since I have been with Scott (7 years) and I was very happy! Oh and a bag of peanut m&ms, my favorite candy!

IMG_4104

#7 Lincoln made Scott a Valentine and it said the words “Love” and “Dad”. He wrote it all by himself!

When Scott got home, I said, “Lincoln go get your valentine and give it to dad”.

Lincoln whined, “No, that is mine”

I tried to get him to give it to Scott, “Lincoln, Valentine’s day is to let people know how much you love them.”

Lincoln explained, “I made myself a Valentine because I love Lincoln”.

“But it says you love dad”

He pointed at the words, “It says ‘I love Lincoln’ because I love myself. I LOVE MYSELF!”

#8 It was by far my favorite Valentine’s Day I have had in my 25 years.

#9 I had three different boys on Valentine’s Day

 IMG_4023

#10 We ended the night with “The Dark Knight Rises”. My special treat to Scott because I do not like Batman and he has been wanting to watch it again. Turns out I liked it a lot!

#11 I got a box of Florence Chocolates mailed all the way from Idaho from my mom. These are my favorite chocolates IN THE WORLD! YUMMMMMMMMY!!! That is seriously all I wanted for Valentine’s day! She sent Mav and Lincoln Valentine’s too. Lincoln was so excited grandma Jones sent him a treat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#7 was my favorite! Haha he is a crack up!