Sunday, July 19, 2015

Drive to Idaho

We made it to Rexburg! And boy am I excited to be here. The drive here was extra long this time, and my butt is still recovering from sitting for so many hours.  

My drive began at 8:15am in Ocean Shores(which I'm not quite ready to blog about because it makes me so sad!) where I drove for around 2 1/2-3 hours to Scott's parents house. I picked up my boys, and we headed to Boise.

On the drive, maverick said he had to pee. I instantly pulled over not wanting an accident in the car. When we stepped out of the car, it was ridiculously windy. I pulled Mavericks pants down, and he started peeing right there on the side of the road. Then Lincoln decided to pee next to him, and soon the wind was blowing both their streams onto my feet and legs. There was absolutely nothing I could do! I started laughing before grabbing a blanket and wiping my feet then hopping back into the car! 

The joy of being a mom to boys...

Finally we got to Boise at around 7:15! 

I got to hold my sisters baby, and I just snuggled up to him almost the entire time. He is such a sweet baby, and it made me want another one! Just waiting on Scott! 

We stayed two nights at my sisters house, and on Saturday we all went dirtbiking. It was so much fun!! I haven't done much dirtbiking that isn't on flat ground, and it was such an adrenaline rush to go up steep hills. Lincoln is getting really good at riding considering he is only six. The entire time i was missing Scott because I know how much he would have loved to be here with us. I think I sent him a million texts and pictures with how excited I was! 

Then Saturday night, we headed to Rexburg, and now we are here! 

No comments: