Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Plan

Scott finally has a job helping build a house in Island Park for a guy in our ward. It will be a good job and he starts next week. Then, in April Scott and I and baby are going to go back east and sell APX security systems. I am really excited to get out of Rexburg for the summer and experience a new place, plus the apartments are really nice and have a pool and a workout room! The problem is that APX starts April 13th, the day before my due date. So, here is the plan. First, we are hoping that baby comes a week early, and at the rate I am having contractions(I'll talk about those later) we think that might just happen. If, he does come early we are going to fly together back east and one of our friends is going to drive our trailor back when they leave. If baby decides to come on time or a little late, the same plan will happen, we will leave a week after he is born. I am a little scared to go somewhere I have never been with a new baby and not really knowing what I am doing, but I will be okay. I am also a little sad because I will miss the birth of both my sisters' babies and I really wanted to see the three little boys together. By time Lincoln sees his cousins he will be almost five months old!

As for contractions, I have been having them about once a week for short periods of time. Last night were the worst I have had. My stomach was really tight and crampy and the first set were really strong and painful. They lasted for an entire hour, but I wasn't too worried because each new contraction was a lot shorter and not so strong.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your plan sounds like a good one. Good Luck back east!