Monday, January 19, 2009

Setting up Baby's room





My parents gave us a crib and baby changer for graduation, but long story short the pieces were broken and we were forced to order them online from a different store. They finally arrived and I wanted to put them up right away, so of course we did. The crib was easy to set up but the changer was kind of really hard. Scott sat in the corner and said that he would read me the instructions and I would set it up. Doesn't really sound fair does it? After twenty minutes of him calling me "slave" and laughing at my pathetic attempt to put it together he decided to help and we quickly finished setting it up-I am taking all the credit! I absolutely love it! The changer is huge compared to most changers I have seen and there is plenty of storage space, plus it is beautiful. My mom is going to sew me the bedding and I am already working on a name plaque and a shelf. My bedroom theme is baby blue and brown with accents of light green.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your baby's room is going to be so cute. I definitely want to see pictures when its all done!

Lisa and Randy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa and Randy said...

So jealous that you are setting up the baby's room...it is really cute. Reagan didn't even get a crib until she was 9 months!! You look so cute. You finally look pregnant and we are missing it. We might come for Reagan's birthday. If we do you can practice your name with her. Lately everyone is daddy. Of course Randy loves that. But sometimes she follows me around all day calling me daddy. So I get pretty excited when she calls me mom.