Monday, February 9, 2009

31 Weeks pregnant


I am finally down to the single digits! You will now only see nine more pictures of my weekly pregnant belly and then he will be here. I went to the doctor today and everything is going perfect. I thought I had been carrying low this entire time, but they could hardly find the top of my uterus because it is so far up in my ribs, only a couple of inches from my sternum. This would explain why I have acid reflux every night:( Lincoln's head is down and ready to come, and I officially weigh as much as Scott, well two more pounds and I will. I feel great, like my body is figuring out how to make me as comfortable as possible. My hips and back hurt a lot less than they did a month ago which is always a plus. I feel huge, I keep forgetting I am pregnant and then I look in the mirror and there my gigantic belly is staring back at me, haha!

1 comment:

Jarmandashmar said...

Heather you are totally NOT huge! haha, you look so cute and perfect:) I'm pretty sure that we need to have another sleep over cuz that was a lot of fun. Do you still eat 8 oreo's a day? After I came out, I made Jared buy me some oreo's and I ate almost half a pack in a day! It was so bad, but they just tasted so good:) We need to go baby shopping together by the way, Ashlyn is growing out of all her 6 month clothes but doesn't quite fit into her 12 month ones yet:)