Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Stroller and 30 weeks pregnant!






Scott's parents gave us a stroller for Christmas and it finally arrived! Scott spent an hour playing with it and pretending to put baby in and out. It is the perfect stroller for me. Not only is it a jogging stroller, but it is easy to put up and down and is my favorite colors. Also, it is a travel system so we have the carseat too.
I can't believe that I am 30 weeks pregnant. It is weird to think that I only have about two months left and it is starting to freak me out a bit. I feel really good, in fact I feel better than I did two weeks ago. I thought that working was going to kill me, but I have actually adjusted well and really enjoy it. Yea, it is hard to work 7-8 hours straight with no breaks, but honestly I hate sitting at home doing nothing. I am not the type of person that enjoys sitting on the couch day after day eating and complaining about being pregnant. I feel like work makes the day go by much faster and keeps me positive because I am actually accomplishing something, but believe me I will be very happy to be a stay at home mom!

2 comments:

Katie said...

you are such a cute pregnant person!

Kacey said...

i can't believe you are still working at taco bell!! the smells killed me when i was pregnant! You still look sooo tiny for being so far along!! lucky you!