Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day (a little late)






We celebrated Valentines Day on Sunday because Scott was gone to Nevada on Saturday. We both decided we wouldn't spend any money, but it made it much more fun. I gave Scott a bag of 119 hearts and each heart had a different reason why I love him. Most of them were funny and he liked my present a lot! Scott made me dinner for Valentines Day, which is always really nice. After dinner we made sugar cookies and frosted them. They tasted really, really good and Scott doesn't eat too many sweets so I threw them all away to keep from eating them all. It was an awesome Valentines Day. We have spent three together as a married couple and the next one we will get to share it with our little boy!

1 comment:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

yummmmmm i love sugar cookies.