Thursday, February 26, 2009

Painting my toes




Scott painted my toes the other day and I thought it was so cute. He really has been pretty great through this entire pregnancy. Whenever I need anything he helps and never complains. So, I convinced him to paint my toes and he did a pretty amazing job. At one point he was using two hands to hold the the brush and it made me laugh really hard which made him frustrated cause I was "messing up his beautiful work."

I don't have a picture of my belly this week, I never got around to taking one. I have felt really good, but I have been having some pretty severe contractions. The other night I had them so bad it made me throw up and kept me up half the night. I asked Scott to give me a blessing because I had to work at eight in the morning the next day and I really didn't know if I could do it on such little sleep. But, all was well when morning came around and work was actually really good. I tried to call my doctor to ask about contractions but I was put on hold for ten minutes and then they connected me to the nurses office where an answering machine picked up. I was pretty annoyed but I figure the contractions have stopped so I guess I don't have to worry.

No comments: