Wednesday, February 18, 2009

32 weeks pregnant





The other day Scott and I went swimming with our really good friends Nate and Chelsea. It was a lot of fun and we will probably go a couple of more times before they have their baby (she's due in two weeks). The pool water was a little cold so Nate and Scott went and rolled in the snow so the water would feel warmer. It was pretty entertaining to watch.






Scott and I cleared the snow and ice off of our tramp so we could jump on it. We got some pretty cool pictures. My favorite pictures are of Scott flying off into the snow. It was so much fun it made me laugh the entire time.




As for being 32 weeks pregnant, it is about the same all except for the fact that I can't walk right now. I am not exaggerating I literally cannot walk more than a couple of feet before I fall down. It's my own fault and I can't complain. Last night I played basketball with the young men and a few of my young women after mutual. I wasn't on Scott's team both games and we wasted his team! I scored half the points but I cannot dribble the ball and run at the same time. I screamed most of the game but the boys were all really nice. Anyways, I played a little too hard and now I can't walk cause my pubic bone feels like it is splitting in half. I had to call in work with the lame excuse that I can't walk. I am going to try and work the night shift and try walking some more. So, I have learned from this that I can swim, run and jump on a tramp, but as for basketball it is officially off limits for the next four months.

5 comments:

Katie said...

You are too funny! And i LOVE your hair in those last pictures with your belly. Cute!

Jarmandashmar said...

Heather that makes me so happy that you were jumping on a tramp! You look really cute and I totally love your black and white checkered jacket:)

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

ouch! that basketball sounds painful! you look so cute with your belly. i loved my belly at that stage cause it looks so cute and perfect. that was fun swimming- we should go again...im guessing the pics of us didnt turn out very well? haha and your crazy to be jumping on the tramp...i bet little Lincoln will love roller coasters and what not when he gets big!

The Hargrave Clan said...

Heather! You are getting so big! I love that you are in the same spot as me and I have somebody who understands! (I mean, Matt tries, but let's face it...he doesn't have a baby inside him!) I love you so much!

Chantell Hammond said...

haha! That was my problem with this pregnancy, only for me it was playing volleyball that did me in. I wasn't the same after that for the rest of the pregnancy, my stupid hips totally sucked! I recommend a prenatal massage. Shawn got me one for Valentines day and it was wonderful! Then I only had two days and baby was here! Hang in there, you are almost done!