Monday, September 17, 2012

I am Tall

We tell Lincoln if he sleeps and eats lots than he will grow tall. He takes it very seriously.

Every morning he comes in my room and says, “Mom I slept two days!” We haven’t figured out the two days thing, but he has been saying it for the past several months.

“You did? That is amazing….” I always mumble wishing he would keep sleeping.

“I am this tall” he says motioning to the ceiling and then he goes to the bathroom, stands on the sink and reaches as high as he can to show me how tall he is. This involves rubbing his hands up and down the glass.

After he has made plenty of fingerprints all over my mirrors, I give him the cleaner and he washes is off……which I told him also makes him tall.

IMG_1576 Getting his “tall” on

IMG_1566 IMG_1575

What do you tell your kids to get them to do what you want? Only true things right?

No comments: