Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Lincoln things

     We having gone sledding a couple of times this Winter and Lincoln LOVED it! Every time we reached the bottom he would sign “more” and so we’d walk to the top and go again.

IMG_3093_edited-1 

He was so excited! Once we sat in the tube he would say, “ready set GO!”. It was definitely a work out.

IMG_3090

He also loves to make messes. Scott doesn’t understand why I let him do whatever he wants, but for 15 minutes of happiness I don’t care if he dumps water on my floors.IMG_3040

I figure they needed cleaned anyways

IMG_3056

IMG_3073

Mr. Independent

Wow! I sure created a monster. Anyone that knows me at all knows that I love clothes! Especially baby clothes. Nothing is more fun than dressing Lincoln up. He usually ends up wearing clothes that are too big because I am not patient enough to wait for him to grow out of anything.

    Anyways, every morning I dress Lincoln, shoes and all, before we do anything. He got use to this and now I cannot even remove him from his bed before I dress him and he will throw tantrums if he doesn’t have shoes on.

    Now, he has to choose his clothes. He can even name them all; pants, shirt, jacket, socks and shoes. He chooses and I try to help him match it right.

    He got attached to these black shoes. Which was fine except when he wore brown. One day I hid them and let him choose a different pair hoping he would go for the brown ones. He found these sandals instead *sigh* I should have put them away 6 months ago.

IMG_3036

He loves clothes so much that he even hauls them around in his truck. I think it’s adorable. Scott finds it disturbing.

IMG_3101

No comments: