Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Decorating



Scott put up our Christmas lights outside. He got really creative with some of the lights, but I couldn't complain because I didn't help. Instead I sat inside the warm house and watched him slave away.





Last night Scott and I decided it was time to pull out the Christmas decorations and begin decorating. Our tree is really pathetic so we have to overload it with ornaments to cover up the empty spaces. I really don't know what to do about the bottom because it is like a two foot empty space. As for Scott I think he has ADHD because after like five minutes of decorating the tree he wondered off to put other Christmas decorations up and soon he was off doing something else. I don't think he finished any job completely, but he did dance the entire time to Christmas music as you can tell in one of these pictures (he's marching).

No comments: