Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pregnancy week 22




Wow!! I am finally 22 weeks (Five months) and I feel like I popped out overnight, I have a baby bump and I am so excited except for the fact that I am in the awkward stage of "is she fat or pregnant?" but give me a few more weeks and there will be no question about it. I can really tell I am pregnant when I lay down on my back and there is a huge buldge all in one little spot. Also, my stomach is getting pretty hard and in the morning he is right on top so it's really hard.
....and for the exciting news, I can finally feel little Lincoln move. Last night when Scott and I were reading our scriptures I could feel all this weird wiggling. Everytime I would read there would be lots of movement so I would stop and soon he would stop too. Either he likes the sound of my voice or it was really bothering him. Haha, it made us both laugh really hard. I am glad that I can finally feel him because I was freaking out that I hadn't felt him move yet. I was starting to think he takes after Leena and has narcolepsy and likes to sleep a lot.

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

yay! I'm so glad you can feel him move! you look great! so..im guessing you decided on the name Lincoln? haha do you guys have a middle name?? your house looks so cute- we cant wait to see you guys soon!

Katie said...

That is so exciting that you can feel him move! YAY! And you're going to name him Lincoln? That's so cute. I'm so excited for you. Now you and Randy will both have kids with presidental names. :)