Monday, December 1, 2008

Prengnancy week 21





Alright I have had a few requests for current pictures of my pregnant belly. Well this is me at 21 weeks, almost five months! I am starting to show a little through my clothes and I am really excited about it. So far pregnancy has been easy, all except for the bad cramps I have been getting a lot lately. I sleep good, don't feel sick, and eat a lot of food. My sister Eleena is having a boy a month after me and I am so excited that we are both having boys. It seems like everyone I know is having a boy. Like five of my really close friends are having boys, and Scott's cousin!

1 comment:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

you are in your 5th month at 20 weeks silly..because your actually prego for 10 months..you have the baby at the end of your 9th month. its hard to calculate though, cause some "pregnancy" months have 5 weeks in them instead of 4. hooray for Boys!!!! it will be the best..i hope somewhere lots of people are having girls though. you look so cute! cant wait to see you soon..if your still in rexburg!