Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Hair and 24 Weeks Pregnant!



I love my new hair!! I have decided that I hate having brown hair, it really just looks horrible on me and for the first time since I have been pregnant I don't feel ugly. As for being 24 weeks(exactly 5 1/2 months) it's awesome. I went to the doctor and everything is going just like it should. My uterus is 22 inches long! That is so huge, although I am 2 inches under what I am suppose to be. I am starting to feel pregnant too, I can still fit in my pants fine but putting on my snowboard boots makes me want to vomit cause my belly is in the way. I have tried to use that I am 5 1/2 months pregnant excuse but people just look at me weird cause I am still not big enough yet to complain, haha!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute hair. You look great.

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

love the hair! you look so cute! im so excited to see you soon!